We have exciting news — SPIbelt is starting an Ambassador Program! Do you use SPIbelt products during training or daily runs? If so, the SPIbelt Ambassador program might be for you. This program is designed for people who are passionate, motivated, and want to spread the word about SPIbelt. To apply you just need to have a blog OR be active on social media!
- SPIbelt Welcome Package full of belts, swag, and other running necessities
- Two new SPIbelt products per quarter to use for giveaways or as you please
- Recognition on spibelt.com in the form of a bio (& links if applicable)
- Each Ambassador will be provided with a unique coupon code. Anyone who makes a purchase on spibelt.com with this code will get a free gift
- Get exposure with a promo/feature on our social media accounts
- Hear about SPIbelt news & products first
- Opportunities to test prototypes and give feedback.
- Support from SPIbelt on special projects like events, giveaways, etc.
- Monthly and yearly prizes
Please note the SPIbelt Ambassador Program is limited to individuals within the United States and Canada. Application will be open through Tuesday, May 31st. Please do not email or message anyone at SPIbelt to check on your application, we will contact you by Friday, June 10th to let you know if you were selected for the 2016 Ambassador Program. If you are not selected for 2016, applications for the 2017 year will open in December 2016, so please reapply!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Do I have to be a professional athlete/blogger/runner to apply for the Ambassador Program?
No! You just need to be passionate about spreading the SPIbelt love and have either a blog OR be active on social media!
What if I’m an elite/professional athlete looking for a partnership?
Please email email@example.com with details on your request. We’d love to hear from you.
When can I apply for the ambassador program?
The application window is open from 5/12 to 5/31.
How long does a membership in the Ambassador program last?
One calendar year. All Ambassadorships end on December 31st. Since 2016 is our inaugural year, the first round of ambassadorships will be June through December. However, moving forward, all ambassadorships will go from January through December each calendar year.