It’s the time again – applications are now open for the SPIbelt Ambassador Program! This is one of our favorite times of the year as we get to connect with and hear from our amazing fans. Over the past year we have gotten to know 25 awesome ambassadors. If you haven’t, head over to our Ambassador page and check it out! Want to be a part of this amazing group? To apply click here and get the exclusive on new products, prizes, and special events.
- Post the SPIbelt Ambassador badge on your website/blog (if you have one) with a link back to spibelt.com
- Mention your SPIbelt ambassadorship in the bio of your social media accounts
- Interact with SPIbelt via various social media channels
- Wear SPIbelt when competing/racing
- Provide photos of yourself wearing SPIbelt
- Promote SPIbelt as your sole running belt
- SPIbelt Welcome Package full of belts, swag, and other running necessities
- Recognition on spibelt.com in the form of a bio (& links if applicable)
- Each Ambassador will be provided with a unique coupon code. Anyone who makes a purchase on spibelt.com with this code will get a free gift
- Get exposure with a promo/feature on our social media accounts
- Hear about SPIbelt news & products first
- Opportunities to test prototypes and give feedback
- Support from SPIbelt on special projects like events, giveaways, etc.
- Monthly and yearly prizes
- Private Facebook group with all SPIbelt Ambassadors to provide support and build community
Interested? Applications for new athletes, based in the United States and Canada, are open now through Sunday, 12/18. Follow SPIbelt on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and check back here for application details!
We will contact you by the end of December to let you know that you were selected. Please do not email or message anyone at SPIbelt to check on your application. If you are not selected for 2017, applications for the 2018 year will open in December 2017, so please reapply!
Do I have to be a professional athlete/blogger/runner to apply for the Ambassador Program?
No! You just need to be passionate about spreading the SPIbelt love and have either a blog OR be active on social media!
What if I’m an elite/professional athlete looking for a partnership?
Please email email@example.com with details on your request. We’d love to hear from you.
When can I apply for the ambassador program?
The application window is open now to 12/11.
How long does a membership in the Ambassador program last?
One calendar year. All ambassadorships will go from January 1st through December 31st each calendar year.