Orders are processed the business day after the order is placed.
USPS First Class (Free Shipping) – 3-7 Business Days
Priority Mail – 2-4 Business Days
UPS Second Day Air – 2 days after ship date
First-Class Mail International – 10 Business Days
Priority Mail International – 6-10 Business Days
Please note: SPIbelt® is not responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
Because we ship our products via independent carriers, we cannot guarantee delivery by these dates.
Free shipping (USPS First Class) applies to all orders within the United States. You will select the free shipping option during check out. Orders are processed the business day after the order is placed (cutoff is 11:59pm CST). The Free Shipping option typically takes 5-7 days to arrive but may take longer.
We do ship to Canada. We have several different shipping options. Our least expensive option is USPS First Class International, which is typically around $10 USD depending on location. Not in Canada or the United States? Click here to find a retailer in your country.
Returns & Refunds
If within 30 days you are not entirely satisfied with your SPIbelt® purchase, you may return it in new condition with the tags attached. Please return to the address listed below. Enclose your packing slip with your order number, and provide instruction on whether you would like to return or exchange your purchase. We will refund the cost of the merchandise and tax only. All shipping charges are non-refundable. SPIbelt is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Please address returns to:
SPIbelt 8201 East Riverside Drive
Building 4, Suite 125
Austin TX, 78744
SPIbelt will not bounce when full. Our product is designed to stay comfortably in place.
Here are some suggestions on how to wear a SPIbelt™ for comfort, style, and best fit! Make sure the zipper is aligned in the center of the pocket instead of having the zipper at the top. Stack items from largest to smallest from bottom to top. The SPIbelt can be wore high or low on the hips. We find most people prefer lower on the hips (a few inches below the navel). Don’t forget to make sure that the elastic is snug!
Yes. Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry.
Care concerns: machine washing and drying your SPIbelt™ may lead to fabric snags and broken plastic.
We offer three sizes of SPIbelts™.
- The Kids’ SPIbelt fits a child with a 18″–24″ waist size (all Kids’ SPIbelts come in Non-Logo elastic).
- Adult SPIbelts fit a 24″–47″ waist size.
- The SPIbelt Belt Extender™ extends your SPIbelt’s elastic by up to 12 inches. NOTE: The Belt Extender is not compatible with the Endurance Series SPIbelt™, the SPI H2O™ Venture Series, the Kids’ SPIbelt, and the SPI Messenger Bag™.
Yes, a race number can be attached to all SPIbelts, but you will need to purchase a set of Race Bib Toggles that loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt™. The SPI H2O™ Venture Series and the SPIbelt™ Endurance Series are the only two products that come with Race Bib Toggles. How to use:
- Squeeze plastic toggle and remove black cord.
- Loop one end of cord around belt.
- Insert one end of cord through hole on bib.
- Squeeze toggle and insert both ends of cord into toggle hole.
- Repeat on the other side.
IMPORTANT: SPIbelt™ products are NOT waterproof. Items may be exposed to moisture. We recommend the use of a waterproof aLokSak® resealable bag if using with electronics or other small personal items that must remain dry.
The Reflective SPIbelt™ has a reflective pocket and elastic for 360° reflectivity. The SPI H2O™ Venture Series and SPIbelt™ Endurance Series both have reflective accents.
The SPIband™ does not have a zipper. Instead, its unique design keeps your items in place. Simply lift the first fold and place your belongings in the second fold. When it closes, it creates a folded pocket to keep your stuff safe and sound.
- iPhone 8, 7, 6S, 5s, 5: Original SPIbelt, Large Pocket SPIbelt, SPIbelt Performance Series, SPIbelt Endurance Series, SPI H2O Venture Series
- iPhone® X and 8 Plus: Large Pocket SPIbelt, SPIbelt Performance Series, SPI H2O Venture Series
- Samsung Galaxy S4, S3: Original SPIbelt, Large Pocket SPIbelt, SPIbelt Performance Series, SPIbelt Endurance Series, SPI H2O Venture Series
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S6, S5: Large Pocket SPIbelt, SPIbelt Performance Series, SPI H2O Venture Series
- Samsung Note 4, Note 3, Note 2: Large Pocket SPIbelt, SPIbelt Performance Series, SPI H2O Venture Series
- HTC One M7, One S, One X: Original SPIbelt, Large Pocket SPIbelt, SPIbelt Performance Series, SPIbelt Endurance Series, SPI H2O Venture Series
- HTC One M8, Motorola Moto X, LG G4: Large Pocket SPIbelt, SPIbelt Performance Series, SPI H2O Venture Series
- Nexus 5: Original SPIbelt, Large Pocket SPIbelt, SPIbelt Performance Series, SPIbelt Endurance Series, SPI H2O Venture Series
- Sony Xperia Z3, Nokia Lumia: Large Pocket SPIbelt, SPIbelt Performance Series, SPI H2O Venture Series
The SPI H2O Companion 8oz bottle and the SPI H2O Venture Series 8oz bottles are dishwasher safe on the top rack.
The SPI H2O Companion bottle is compatible with all of our belts and is meant to be an easy add-on for the more casual runner who needs less water. The SPI H2O Venture Series hydration belt was specifically designed with 2” elastic to support two 8oz bottles.
The best belt for an insulin pump and a CGM would be the Kids’ Double-Pocket SPIbelt™. You can put the pump in the larger pocket and the CGM in the smaller pocket.
Many of our customers with Type 1 Diabetes use the Original SPIbelt. While it doesn’t have the pass through hole in the back, you can feed the tubing through the front where the zipper ends. You won’t have to have to disconnect the infusion set connector from the device.
We suggest the Original SPIbelt™ when carrying two EpiPens®.
Yes! The SPIBand™ will hold a standard Albuterol Asthma Inhaler.
Yes, you can still listen to music when your phone is in your belt. You have two options. The Diabetic SPIbelt™ has a pass through hole securely sewn in the back of the pocket through which you can feed your headphone cord. However, many of our customers buy the Original SPIbelt and feed let the headphone cord through the end of the pocket without fully pulling the zipper closed.
Yes. Bluetooth headphones are compatible with SPIbelts and have no issues with connectivity while running.
All dollar amounts on our website are presented in US currency. If you are ordering with a Canadian credit card on our website, the charges to your credit card will reflect the current exchange rate from CAD to USD. Please note: Your bank may charge you an additional international transaction fee for these orders. For more information, please check with the bank that issued your credit card.
Your credit card won’t be charged until your order is shipped. We’ll send you an e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped and we’ve charged your credit card.
Yes. We’ve taken several steps to ensure all information received from our online visitors is secure from unauthorized access and use. All transactions are completed on a secure server. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used for every transaction to encrypt the transmissions from our ecommerce servers as well as your computer. SSL encryption works by forming a matched pair, so that your computer and our server send data back and forth in an encrypted format.
Please send detailed information about the requested sponsorship to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review each opportunity on a case-by-case basis. While we are not able to sponsor every suggested event, we do appreciate your consideration.
You can sign up for our email list to get updates on new products, sales, events and other special announcements.